Monday, September 8, 2008

Visual reference studio-working with thermosensitive fabric




Visual reference studio, use the thermosensitive fabric to “promote interaction between people and objects and enhance the sensory experience.” I think this is an example of using the advantage of the material to achieve what they believe in. The material itself is really interesting, by using thermosensitive fabrics, the furniture themselves seems to be alive and really live in the space.

Go to the website: visual reference studio

2 comments:

PJ said...

I love the material - but I'm not sure how you will use it to achieve the objectives of the "Make Some Green" competition. How will you incorporate the idea or the materials into a product that reduces material in the waste stream?

Herng Fuu Richard Yeh said...

Hi PJ this is Richard, I don't think I will be able to use this to help me to achieve the competition. I post this because I think it is a really interesting material and also as a product. Sorry about that.